What’s in it for you?
- A lively community of like-minded people wanting to solve the sustainability challenges in urban environment, in Helsinki capital region and beyond
- In-depth business development program, starting with 8 weeks onboarding period onsite twice a week and full support of our Aalto University Startup Center Business Generator program and coaches, up to 36 months.
- Piloting, testing and development opportunities with top-notch partners like Testbed Helsinki, University of Helsinki, Metropolia UAS and Forum Virium Helsinki.
Curious to know more?
- We will host an open house event at our co-working premises in Urban 3, Maria 01 Startup Hub on Wednesday November 29th. You are welcome to pop in any time between 11 and 3 pm. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are joining as a bigger group to make sure there’s room for everyone.
- The Startup Spotlight Annual Awards will take place at the Helsinki lounge in Messukeskus on Friday December 1st, from 12 to 2 pm. You will hear startup star pitches, enjoy a captivating panel discussion and be among the first to learn about the Urban Tech Helsinki 2024 Challenge. NB! You don’t need a Slush pass to enter.
- You are always welcome to reach out to our team. Calls, email or LinkedIn messages – everything works! Our project manager Kaisa Ahonen will also take part of Smart City Expo Barcelona in November with the City of Helsinki delegation. You can also meet two of our startups Parkly and Make a BIM there.
- Read more about the program benefits or apply directly here!