Accessibility summary – Aalto Startup Center & Aalto University
Aalto University and all of its departments and units including Aalto Startup Center is committed to observing accessibility standards. The following measures are implemented in order to achieve this goal:
- accessibility is part of our mission statement,
- accessibility has been taken into account in the university practices,
- a member of staff has been appointed to be responsible for accessibility at the university.
Aalto University’s objective is to maintain a website that is technically accessible and understandable in terms of its contents and that is clear and easy to use for all types of users.
The Aalto Startup Center website largely meets the requirements for accessibility. The website requires further improvements, however, in the following areas:
- video subtitles,
- animation pause functions,
- image descriptions (alt texts),
- use of pdf files.
If you notice any deficiencies regarding the accessibility of the site, you can provide
feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your feedback within two weeks, at the latest. We are actively working to address the accessibility issues that have been identified.
This summary was created on 19 September 2019.