23 of Aalto Startup Center’s ecosystem startups are attending the Arctic15 event. Arctic15 is a Startup Investor Event and a meeting spot for startup entrepreneurs, investors, corporates and media from 60+ countries.
Who are you and what do you do?
- We offer outdoor AR (advertising and functions)
- We offer high floor region 3D localization
- Highly accurate window detection + apartment localization outdoors
- Also similar building differentiation
- Our solution is also for real estate
What kind of team do you have at the moment?
Tiina Lilja, real estate
Santtu Parikka, AR/VR/XR
Pham An Truong, ML, HCI
Prof Yu Xiao, XR, wearable sensing
What is your innovation?
We are able to visualize windows and apartments accurate location in outdoor AR view on the top of the building façade.
What kind of problem does your innovation solve?
In general: Lack of outdoor AR tech providers who offer high floor region 3D localization.
The real estate industry specific problems:
- Lack of housing AR search apps
- The utilization level of outdoor AR tech in residential real estate low
- Current housing portals don´t visualize the apartment´s exact location in the building
What are your main Sustainable Development Goals?
Goal 11 – Sustainable cities and communities*
We promote and enhance the location based and localization based activities.
*Source: United Nations: sdgs.un.org/goals
What are you currently looking for and what are your next steps?
At the moment we have the test stage ongoing. After testing we will prepare demos and publish them.
What are your main targets in the Arctic 15 event?
To get in contact with established AR tech players, investors.